I missed a day (whoops)!
I think I can be excused since it was Christmas though! 🙂
So here are 7 things I am grateful for from yesterday and today:
- Spending time with family.
- The lovely presents I received from everyone.
- Being able to see all the awesome artwork and planning process from The Legend of Zelda games in Hyrule Historia.
- The beautiful Christmas dinner mum made.
- The tasty dinner nan made today, and having us over at hers.
- Watching ‘When Marnie Was There’ with my family (who are usually reluctant to watch Studio Ghibli films with me).
- Studio Ghibli themselves – their work is beautifully animated and thoroughly inspiring.